Ignite YOUR Passion and Purpose!Realize YOUR Dreams!
Do you want to live your life to the fullest, reach your goals, realize your dreams, live the life you’ve always imagined?
With Florence as your personal coach you can:
- Find clarity
- Live a happier, more fulfilling life
- Overcome tough times!
- Increase your prosperity
- Create a balanced life
- Find or reconnect with your passion(s)
- Identify and Live your life’s purpose
- Find/create meaningful work/career
- Successfully create and run a business
- Live the life you’ve always dreamed of!
- What would you Love?
- Would you like improved health?
- Do you want improved relationships?
- Would you like more prosperity?
- Ignite your passion! Realize your dreams!
Who does Florence Coach?
My passion is coaching individuals who are ready to honor their discontent and connect or reconnect with their life’s longing, their passion and purpose in life! My clients either are, or are ready to become, courageous, visionary, possibility thinkers who can imagine great light-filled possibilities ahead. They are individuals with a burning desire for a better life — a different life — a life with meaning and purpose, happiness and fulfillment!
I work best with people who are, or are willing to become:
- Possibility Thinkers: willing and able to visualize and see “light-filled possibilities ahead.” Willing to try on other perspectives, to be centered, to try something new.
- Willing and Courageous: willing to do what it takes; willing to see/hear what is really going on; willing to admit mistakes; willing to go deep when required; willing to be amused/call on sense of humor.
- Aware/Conscious: emotionally awake and/or willing to “wake up.” Quick and able to “get it” and move forward. Aware of “something more,” aware of own strengths and limitations, self-aware.
- Adaptable: can and will change when required. Life does not just “happen” to them; they do not sit back and watch AND whine about what happens; they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and start all over again. They do the work!
- Emotionally mature: responsible for own choices, decisions, actions AND consequences. Picks self up after a fall and carries on.
- Straight up: direct, clear and honest in actions and speech. What you see is what you get.
- Financial Freedom/Security: believes and knows that if they are not presently financially secure, they can become so.
What is Personal Coaching?
It is a powerful alliance designed to assist you in finding out what winning in life really means. It is about empowering you to create a future you truly desire, based on unearthing what you passionately care about! It is about creating a life based on your values and what is deeply meaningful to you. At times it can be about reshaping your way of being, thinking and acting, encouraging you to bring out the best in yourself and those around you.
Testimonial From Kim Boogaart
It was following having seen Florence Rickard’s on “Now Television”, that we began a coaching relationship. Initially, I was merely intrigued by the premise of hiring a Coach, however once I filled in a formal ‘Foundation Questionnaire’ I learned I wanted to get clarity on who I am; how to use healthy boundaries and work from my values. I wanted the ability to produce the results I desired and create value for others in the process. I wanted the power to change my life, to shape my perceptions, to make things work for me and not against me. I wanted to fulfill my needs and assist people I cared about in fulfilling their needs. I wanted to be a healthy, vibrant, efficient, and productive person who is in touch with her core of consciousness, so that I had a lifestyle that supported that manner of living.
It has been a very empowering, eye opening journey for me, since I have had the privilege of working with Florence. Prior to knowing and working with Florence I had very little understanding of what God is. This is not to say Florence ever told me what God wants for me, not once did Florence tell me what to do or how to do anything, nor did she preach God’s words; rather she offered a third ear to me, made suggestions for books that might be helpful, offered resources and posed questions that allowed me to answer how I would handle an issue.
Florence has held me accountable in our relationship through ‘faith’ of knowing we are all part of the presence of the divine.
I have learned so much about myself, thus becoming a better communicator internally and externally. My internal attitudes, beliefs and thoughts, words and behaviors are giving me what I want more often than not. I feel so alive and I have a much better understanding of who I am; thus creating value for myself and the ones I care about.
I am very grateful for the alliance Florence and I have created together and for her assistance in my gaining more understanding on how to get my needs and desires met. Florence is a very dynamic, open, honest, supportive and spiritual person. I have looked forward to each and every session where we put me, first and foremost.
Why Choose Coaching?
Because everyone can use a cheering section! Behind every successful person, is someone who believes in them, supports them, and challenges them to be all that they can be! That’s why today, many successful people are investing in a coach. For example, Oprah Winfrey, Anthony Robbins, Lee Iacocca, Dale Carnegie, and Rick Hansen, all had a personal coach to mentor and guide them, to help them realize their maximum potential. This is what Personal Coaching can do for you.
Why Choose Florence Rita Rickards As Your Personal Coach?
Because she has been there! She has traveled the rocky road. She has weathered the stormy seas of life! She has been down and out for the count many times in life and has overcome huge odds. Florence had a troubled and impoverished childhood that led to teen pregnancy and welfare. From this less than inspiring background she built the foundation for transformation. She never stopped believing in the dream for a better life for her son and herself. Determined to be more than a survivor, Florence became a LIGHTHOUSE, a light in the dark, lighting the way for others to have hope and realize their dreams. Her journey has taken her down some bumpy paths, from societal outcast, welfare mom, and failed business owner to a dynamic energetic speaker, facilitator, author and coach.
Florence’s passion in life is helping people:
- Be all that they can be – their greatest self!
- Find clarity, strength, meaning and purpose in difficult times.
- Rise to the challenge.
- Go for the gold! The High Jump!
- Overcome difficulties and hurdles.
- Find peace amid the storm.
- Deal with life’s tough blows and challenges.
She has synthesized the best from psychology, human development, business, communications, mentoring, counseling, consulting, philosophy, spirituality and finance. That’s how she knows that you have all the answers that are right for you, and that you are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. Florence’s passion is facilitating, guiding, motivating, inspiring, encouraging, supporting and energizing people on their journey towards success and fulfillment. Florence knows that inside of you is the unique blueprint for your success and fulfillment. As your coach, she will provide you with the tools, structure and support necessary for you to connect with that inner knowledge. Together, you will design a life that has meaning, purpose and joy — a life that will lead to the realization of your dreams!
Testimonial From Julie McMahon
This letter is to acknowledge Florence Rita Rickards for her invaluable service as my personal coach. Like everyone, I was very sceptical about the benefits of hiring a personal coach. A friend of mine had hired Florence as her coach and at the time, I didn’t think much of it. Then, I watched my friend achieve her personal and career goals and become very successful, all within a six month period. I said to my friend, on second thought, could I get the contact for her coach.
That day, I began my own personal journey towards success and have truly achieved greater happiness and fulfillment in my life. Looking back, I can honestly say that I couldn’t have done it on my own. Most of us walk around in our everyday lives in a constant state of total confusion. We get distracted by our everyday circumstances and surrender control of our lives to other things, people, duties and obligations. By the time I finally broke down and decided to spend my hard earned money on a personal coach, I was in a deep rut, feeling like I didn’t have any options before me and that the only recourse was to accept less than what I truly deserve. I was spending all my energy trying to live up to other people’s expectations and over time that wore on my spirit. I had totally lost touch with what I genuinely desired to give.
When I began Florence’s coaching program, I immediately began to focus on what really matters and what I really wanted for myself. The answers that I have received from my coaching program have led me toward my passion for serving women and girls. Once I got really clear about what I most wanted to give, much of what didn’t line up with that intention naturally fell away. Becoming focused and having the support of an objective, non-judgmental professional coach taught me a powerful lesson about tuning into my intuition, that gut inkling that says, Hold on. Something’s not right here. Please pause and make an adjustment.
When I’m mired in confusion about what the next step should be, when I’m asked to do something for which I feel little enthusiasm, that’s my sign to just stop-to get still, return to the coaching program and work through the uncertainty until I return to a state of balance. I use my coach as a catalyst to re-centre myself before making a decision. And, when I do make a decision, it’s never a “maybe”, “should I”, or even “perhaps”. I always know for sure when to proceed because everything inside me rises up to reverberate “YES!” No great success story is about one person doing everything themselves.
Florence, as your client and your friend, I would like you to know that there is great value and tremendous power in the work you do. It has the ability to transform people’s lives if they are open to it!
Much Love to you,
What is the Coach/Client Relationship?
It is a relationship built on a foundation of trust, confidentiality and understanding. Florence respects you and your right to privacy. She does NOT judge you. Florence’s only agenda is YOUR success, happiness and fulfillment. Through this powerful alliance, you will do more and be more than you ever imagined possible! You WILL ignite your passion, and realize your dreams!
Who Does Florence Coach?
- Small business owners, managers, people who want to start and run a business, busy executives, professionals, people in transition, single mothers, young people, mature people, people of all ages from all walks of life.
- Possibility thinkers who value honest, direct communication and are ready to “be” with all parts of themselves.
- Courageous, visionary individuals who can imagine great light-filled possibilities ahead. Individuals who want to be fully alive, and want to make a difference in the world.
- Individuals who are willing to honor they’re discontent and connect with their life’s longing, their passion, and their purpose in life… a different life… a life filled with meaning and purpose, happiness and fulfillment!
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching works because you immediately get FOCUSED on what is MOST important to YOU! Your needs, Your values, Your beliefs, Your passion, Your vision, Your mission, Your DREAMS, Your LIFE…the REAL YOU!
If you are ready to become fully alive, inspired and energized, email Florence NOW at email@example.com and find out if you qualify for a complimentary session!